I like to dream, design, plan, develop and implement highly innovative products in capital and time efficient way.
My goal is to build great products and create high performing teams. My passion is getting things well done.
Creating a successful team start with hiring the right people, followed by showing the right goals that match the competences and making it fun. I believe managing is; enabling, defining purpose and keeping productive people happy.
Creating a strong purpose, continues alignment of expectations and having persistency are the key for success.
I work with passion and energy and I believe both are contagious.
+ Agile and lean development
+ Change management
+ Strategy Implementation (Vision -> Mission -> Goals -> Tasks.)
+ Product Management
+ Web, Software and Game Production
+ Release management
+ Performance management
+ Head hunting
+ Innovation 0 -> 1 and 1->N
Director of Development R&D UNITY
– November 2015
– Development process and implementation of agile and lean frameworks.
– Technical and design, direction and implementation of agile best practices.
– Develop and execute project plans.
– Forecast, track and manage project budgets.
– Long term planning for technology.
– Implementation of continues innovative processes to support effective delivery of solutions.
– Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate and communicate project risks.
– Implementation of change management initiatives and team building.
– Offshore & outsource development.
– QA implementation.
– Due diligence.
– (3 years)Copenhagen Area, Denmark
– Technical planning representative within game management, managing, and delivering highly technical and innovative projects.
– Management, coordination, and validation of builds and branches
– Memory budget and performance tracking on all levels of production on the project
– Overall bug management in coordination with the project’s test manager
– Participate in the interview process for the programming team
– Participate in employees’ performance review process
– Long term planning and game technology backlog maintenance
– Workflow improvements and production sheltering
– Tracking and communication of feature status
– Tracking TCR/TRC requirements and other external technical certification requirements
-Aligning the schedules with internal and external middleware vendors
– (2 years 8 months)Copenhagen
– Lead field engineer in IO Interactive’s new game engine Glacier 2
– Push releases to production.
– Manage and build a software quality assurance department that support build process.
– Support and improve tools for automated builds, reviews, test and releases.
– Implement, automate, and support product integration.
– Implement, automate and support release processes, branching, merging, topic branches, etc.
– Troubleshoot build and release issues filed by developers and quality engineering.
– Implement and enforce code review, automated integration checks (smoke tests) and metrics (coverage).
– Implement and document repeatable processes.
– Maintain a road map of proposed improvements to processes.
– (1 year 9 months)Copenhagen Area, Denmark
G2 Game Engine Support and Release management.
Creating a bridge between Glacier 2 Engine team and Hitman 5 game team.
– (6 months)Copenhagen Area, Denmark
Final project for my final year at school
Scripting system for the new game.
Credit in the HCA prinsessen of fyrtøjet game. This game, the first adventure from Danish developers Guppyworks, is not a direct adaptation of any of Andersen’s works. Instead, it promises to portray a comic, fictional version of a young Andersen’s actual life, quite different from what the history books describe.
– (1 year 4 months)Copenhagen Area, Denmark
CPH airport support gate services, check-in machines.
SITA is a multinational information technology company providing IT and telecommunication services to the air transport industry
- Agile Project Management
- Competitive Strategy Fundamentals
- Executive Leadership
- Leadership Academy
- Strategy Implementation